Friday, August 22, 2014

The Update, Volume Two: How to get BYOB

We're nearing the finishing line, though I've still got some work to do. As of right now, I have 10.6 gigabytes of content to share, and that's about 2.6 gigs more than I wanted to deal with, so I have to figure out what to do about that. After that, I'm going to begin uploading, probably to a Mega account, and you can download from there. I considered doing a torrent, but I can't stay online 24/7. If anyone has thoughts on this, or a seedbox they could donate for a while, that would be awesome, just let me know.

I will begin sending out links on September 1st, though after the first batch of e-mails it may be a week or so before I send more out, so if you want BYOB asap, you'll want to get on the list early. Just send an e-mail to the following address, albeit without the spaces:

byobpb2014 @ gmail . com

After that, I'll probably be using this site as where I post updates about whatever I'm doing, including the book and other projects. Also, please share BYOB with anyone that wants a copy. If you want to add things to it, go for it, but please note your work with it. This will be the last version of BYOB I assemble.

Sorry for this update being about a week late, I've just been so busy. I'm starting a new job soon, I'm watching some friend's dog, I'm planning this book and who I need to interview, I'm communicating with the mothership, and I'm dreaming of Chipotle, so yeah, I've been quite busy. Everything should be more on time from here out. So everyone take care, get on the list, and I'll talk to you all soon!


Dave3

No comments:

Post a Comment